Sunday, January 29, 2012

A Question

I have a question. If you take a test, and you don't know an answer to a questions, then it's your fault for not studying, right? Well, normally that's the case. For my science midterm, it's not. Our teacher did not tell us what to do during a volcano erruption, I checked our packet; it didn't say. Guess what was on the midterm? What to do during a volcano erruption. When my class asked him about it, he just dodged the question. Does that make anyone else annoyed? 


2 comments:

  1. I'm annoyed! That has never happened to me before, although I do have a math teacher who says "I will put questions on tests you haven't seen before, because I want to challenge you." It can be a little scary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for an award on my blog. check it out!

    ReplyDelete